Be Social, Share!
New Social Engine.Com
CCSHM is a project of Morris County Prevention is Key
Please Check out our New Website www.SafeHealthyMorris.org
Community Coalition for a Safe & Healthy Morris (CCSHM), led by Morris County Prevention is Key (MCPIK), needs you to help keep youth in Morris County drug-free.
By joining CCSHM, you will collaborate with community leaders, organizations, government agencies and other concerned citizens to solve alcohol and drug related problems in Morris County.
Membership is free and voluntary. CCSHM seeks to bring together individuals and groups from multiple sectors in the community, including (but not limited to):
- Business community
- School officials/employees
- Youth-serving organizations
- Law enforcement
- Religious or fraternal organizations
- Civic or volunteer groups
- Healthcare professionals
- State, local or tribal government agencies
- Other organizations involved in reducing substance abuse